OK, let's do this thingy.
I was tagged by RULES : - Write the rules in your journal entry if you are tagged- Write 13 things about yourself- Answer 13 questions made by the person who tagged you, and make your own 13 questions.~- Tag 13 deviants. Make sure they know they are tagged- Don't say "You're tagged if you read this"- It is forbidden not to tag anyone.- No tagging back.
Here's 13 stuff about me...
1. I don't drink, but I do like Irish coffee and sparkling moscato on rare occasions.
2. Corny jokes and innocent comedy humor me FAR more than mature humor and satire, but I'll still laugh if it's funny.
3. I can read an entire novel from beginning to end within a day.
4. I'm still considering 3D animation.
5. I'm part Irish and Spaniard.
6. I'll shoot a bow and arrow before a gun.
7. I stargaze.
8. I have a tendency to avoid arguments, due to witnessing several arguments in my family growing up.
9. Even though I may never get the chance, I really, really want to play Journey
10. I haven't played the full game of Undertale
because of the majority of the fandom continuously calling the player "the anomaly", "the true villain", etc., regardless of whether they do Pacifist or Genocide route. (I want to feel like a hero, not the problem).
11. I'm a born and raised Southern girl, but people have told me that I have kind of a Northern accent.
12. Mythologies, religions, and cultures fascinate me.
13. I'm strongly considering getting my own place.
13 Questions that were asked to me...
1. if you were offered a job from a dark overlord, would you say yes?
2. name five mythical/fantasy creatures you wish to see?
Pegasus, Mermaid, Phoenix, Winged unicorn, Fairy
3. name a legendary figure you would want to meet?
4. whats your favourite day of the week?
5. name a hero you want to team up with?
Either Link or Wonder Woman.
6. name a villain you want to fight against?
Ultimecia or Valentine from Guilty Gear
7. ketchup or mustard?
Depends on the food. They're both good.
8. if you were offered the power to rule the world would you take it?
I don't think so.
9. think of a number between 1 and 12.
10. think of three people to kiss, marry or kill?
Can I get back to you on that one??
11. Steven Universe or Gravity falls?
I haven't seen much of Steven Universe, so Gravity Falls.
12. if you were given a superpower to save the world what power would it be?
13. who would win in a fight Aku (Samurai Jack) or Bill Cipher (Gravity falls)?
If Aku can trick Bill to enter an empty mind and erase that mind, it's done.
But if Bill can outsmart Aku and strike with a weapon powerful enough to hurt Aku...but then...Bill is immortal and can warp reality, dreams, and souls, and Aku is nigh-immortal, has absolute darkness control, and human weaponry can't harm him...
Bill would win.
13 questions from me...
1. Would you rather use a sword or a gun, against zombies, monsters, or demons?
2. What's the first thing you grab when you get a case of the munchies?
3. What was your very first video game?
4. Fruit candy or chocolate candy?
5. Cake or pie? And what kind?
6. What's on your bed?
7. Can you identify at least three constellations by looking at them?
8. Do you have a garden?
9. If you were trapped on an island with other people, and each of them were killed one by one, would you try to get off the island or find and stop the murderer?
10. Can you work a VCR?
11. Would you rather wear the same outfit everyday for a year, or wear a wardrobe of a style you hate for a month?
12. Would you eat your least favorite food if you were starving, and it was all you had to eat?
13. Imagine someone, famous or not, you looked up to (not a relative) ran into you by random chance. What do you do?
I have to tag 13 people...I don't know who to tag...I can't say "if you read this, you're tagged"...:
I'm breaking the rules, I know, but if you want to do this (I know no one wants to do it), go for it!